Outlook Web Access
I am sure other friends within the community have similar issues hence put together this cheat sheet on my blog for quick access. This certainly is not an exhaustive list for which please refer to documentation from Microsoft.
Separately, I have tried these shortcuts within IE Tab from Firefox browser. So please comment if you spot something different. I will be happy to add / update these shortcuts.
- DEL -> Delete an email.
- Enter -> Open (selected) outlook item - email, appointment, task, etc.
- Ctrl + N -> Create New outlook item - email, appointment, task, etc.
- Ctrl + R -> "Reply" to an email message.
- Ctrl + Shift + R -> "Reply All" to an email message.
- Ctrl + Shift + F -> "Forward" an email message.
- Alt + S -> Send an email message.
- ESC -> Close a window.
- Ctrl + K -> Resolve recipient from Address Book.
- F7 -> Spell Check.